Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nemo...

Finding Nemo is Tegan's F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E movie in the WHOOOOOLE world. HA! Thankfully it's a pretty awesome movie that I love too, though not as much as Tegan. Today Tegan spent a lot of time reciting one-liners from "Nemo"... most of the day was saying various forms of the word anemone like Nemo does when Mr. Ray asks him where he lives... cute, yes. Well... about an hour ago we were playing downstairs and Tegan says "Oh, I'm gonna go touch the butt!" I almost peed my pants laughing. If you don't know the movie, the kid fish in it think that a boat is called a butt... apparently Tegan is taking it seriously. Oh boy, haha! Oh, but he wasn't finished. His next statement (stated very seriously but happily) was "Mommy, let's go touch the butt together!" What a boy I've been blessed with!

Love to all,
~j

No comments: