Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Flying - Horses

Here's a quick conversation T and I had the other day - I thought his logic was just too cute:
Me: Tegan, can you show Miss Michelle (our neighbor) how you can glide down the hill on your bike with no feet?
Tegan: Fly?
Me: Well, sure. It's kind of like flying I guess.
Tegan: (in a voice so genuine and sincere) Mommy, I can't fly - I don't have rockets on my bike!

OH - and when I asked T to tell Brendan about what the hay bales are for he said the same thing he'd told me and this followed:
Brendan: Oh?! We're going to have horses? Where are they going to live?
Tegan: In our backyard!

He said something else the other day and now I can't remember what, but I'm sure it'll come to me.

I've got pictures downloaded off the camera and waiting for me to blog about them (for C and T) so now I've just got to find the energy (I've got the time after the kiddos go to bed, just not the energy, ha!)

Love to all!
~j

No comments: