Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Healin' & Spinnin'

Hello again! Well, the throat is healing quite quickly, but gotta keep taking those horse-pills they prescribed me; darn are those hard to swallow, litterally! Happy Valentine's Day, a day late. Brendan and I extended our celebration to encompass 2 days this year. On Monday night we went to Figlio's in Uptown (minneapolis)...this one was on Seagate (his place of work). The lucky dog won a $50 gift card to basically anywhere so he picked Figlio's, good choice! Then on Valentine's night, we went to a spin class at Lifetime Fitness, where I'm a member, and a friend of ours teaches. Needless to say I'm a bit sore today in the buttocks area. Working with kindergartners should help me loosen up quickly, though. :) The plan is to get back to the "official" training tonight and as of last night I'm substituting my Tuesday night runs with the spin class (or some other cardio-crosstraining activity). I had a hard time running towards the end of my training for the TCM (twin cities marathon) just from being bored of running/burnt-out. Hopefully this will prevent that or at least prolong it's arrival. Thanks for reading... OH, and here's the training schedule I'm following for this marathon. :) Ya know, 2nd marathon, Advanced I training schedule... whatever... http://www.halhigdon.com/marathon/advanced1/advanced1.htm

No comments: