Sunday, December 17, 2006

Testing, testing 1-2-3-4


Well, this is what I use 4 times a day to test my blood glucose levels... it is with me at all times, though I wouldn't exactly call it my new best friend. So far things are going ok... when I eat too much carbs I can feel it and my test results prove it. It's all just taking time to learn what I can handle and cant. I'll be perfectly honest that I would not be upset if this child were to arrive a few weeks early.

Other than my testing there's really not a whole lot else to report. Sleep is something that I dream of... day-dream that is. I woke up the other night and realized that in the 4 hours it had been since I went to bed I hadn't moved. Obviously I was beyond exhausted, though it's almost rougher that way cause rolling over is the most painful thing I've ever experienced, especially when I've been perfectly still for so long.

Any questions just ask. I can't think of anything else to say, sorry. Love to all!!!
~jen & baby m
p.s. here's me at 32 1/2 weeks... I feel like house!!! (I guess I kind-of am for someone, huh?!)

2 comments:

Haley Elizabeth said...

Jen, I'm glad to hear your testing is going well. You look great by the way. You are so brave to show your stomach to the world. I didn't want anyone to see my stretch marks. Can you still see your feet? That was a problem when I was at your week. My mom painted my toenails about a week before I went into labor haha. You should ask you mom to do the same haha :) Glad you are feeling good :)

Ben Dodds said...

Jen- We just came across your blog... So fun! Random however... how many blogs are out there and we came across yours! Sounds like things with the pregnancy are going well... Good luck and we're excited to hear your good news in February.
I run our blog on my photography site.... let me know what you think..... Peace,
http://bdphotography.blogspot.com

Your neighbors,
Ben & Shannon