Sunday, March 25, 2007

7 Hours!


Well, he did it again! Tegan ate right around 10pm last night and I woke up to his fussing at 5:30am!!! Yes, that's a bout 7.5 hours! I slept SO great! WOW!

This morning Brendan and I took Tegan out for his first ride in his/my jogger stroller. He seemed to like it, though he'd fuss when he spit out his pacifier. The jogger rides really smoothly and the canopy/sunshade is WONDERFUL! Unless the sun is really low (so early morning or late afternoon/evening) the sun will never be in T's eyes! Well, he's fussin and getting close to eating time...
Love to all!
~J & T

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very cool stroller, Tegan! You and mommy will look very hip on your walks and runs. It feels good to get out and exercise without an enormous belly to carry (not that your belly was enormous, I was referring to mine). =) Have fun!