Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blow-Out!

So, I was feeding Tegan this morning and he pooped... nothing new. Then, as I went to burp him 1/2 way through the bottle my hand felt really wet. I turned him over and...
this is what I saw:

This is what was inside:

I did have a pic of the contents of the diaper on here, but have had several requests to have it removed... I guess it was pretty gross :)
Tegan thought his accomplishment was hilarious, but our shutter is too slow to truly catch his smiles right now.

On the bright side he's napping nicely right now so I get some down time where I should be napping too. On that note... I'll add more later :)

Love to all!

~j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that's what I get tomorrow night...oh man... ; )

Eric O. said...

I feel sorry for T when he gets a girlfriend. You'll bust out the pictures when you sit down with them and be like,"Oh,Tegan remember this,when you crapped all over yourself and your jammies?" Then he'll get all red and say "mom stop embarassing me" then you'll say, "Bear a@#? I have plenty of those pictures too." Poor kid.