Monday, May 21, 2007

Rolling Over... So I'm Told

Well, Tegan has now rolled over twice that I know of and none of these times have been in front of his mommy :( I'm SOOOO upset over this! He was SUPER close to rolling over after I got home this evening and then he stopped trying and just flopped down and started screaming and was through with tummy-time for a while. DANG IT!
The above photo is from the race on Mother's Day up near Detroit Lakes, MN where Daddy did AWESOME and the weather was PERFECT! Tegan was SO happy that weekend and we got SO many great smiley pictures. Daddy calls me the paparazi, but I call it recording memories. Not a whole lot else to say about my 1st Mother's Day, oh except that there are NO pics of T and I from that special day... I guess we'll have to make the 2nd Mom's day extra special, right? :)
Tegan's 3rd weekend bike race was this past weekend and he slept through the whole thing.That's 2 out of 3 that he's slept through now. Probably for the better this time, though. It was pretty darn cold and windy, so I put his new fleece jacket (some fancy-pants brand that I've never heard of but is supposed to be awesome) that was given to him from friends from Thailand, squished his hat on and put the rain/weather shield on the jogger. Once asleep he slept great! I think the shield helped keep him nice and toasty as opposed to cold and shivering like myself :)
Grandma Eastwood took some great pics of T and I last week after she overheard me complaining that there are very few of the 2. Daddy doesn't really like taking pictures...unless they involve something about bikes, so we'll have to work on changing that. This is one of my favorites:

Well, that's all for now. I still don't know where or what I'm teaching next year, so that's driving me NUTS and I am starting to not sleep well, so that's no good either. Thankfully there's only 2 days of school left (with kids) and 4 days for teachers... so summer is right around the corner for me. Feel free to come visit T and I (oh, and Brendan too)! :)

Love to all!

~j

2 comments:

Room 307 said...

I'm not sleeping well any more either, what's up with that??! My mind goes a mile a minute and I can't shut it off, it takes me FOREVER to fall asleep, and then it seems the second I do, Abbie makes a noise and I'm up again. How frustrating!! = ) Have a good last few days of school!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! He is just so cute. I love seeing the updated pictures. You sure make motherhood seem pretty tempting :)

What's the deal with your work schedule. How come you don't know where or what you're teaching? You aren't staying in the same place??