Monday, May 07, 2007

1st Mountain Bike Race & 3 Months Old!

Well, Tegan had the opportunity to go to his first mountain bike race this weekend and wouldn't you know if it started pouring rain within 10 minutes after the race started... so this was what T did for the next 2 hours...

Thankfully, though, Daddy won (Yeah Daddy!) despite ruining some very expensive bike parts. Check out Brendan's blog to see some pics of how messy the race was.

What else? OH, as you can see above, we've got a flirt on our hands and that pic doesn't even do the trait justice! Ladies, watch out! :)

Another recurrance is extreme sleeping. I know babies sleep a lot, but geez... this kid must be getting ready to grow. He also graduated to eating 6oz. at each bottle! I'm trying to stretch the time out between bottles so we don't feel like we are feeding him so often (even though it's nothing compared to eating every 2 hours like he did the first few weeks of life). He is 3 months old now, so it could be a growth spurt. We'll have to weigh him and then I can let you know! I wonder if he's topped the 15 pound mark yet. I sure hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

OH, I know, other news is that Tegan has been SUPER smiley and talkative. I never thought I'd be one to get into baby talk and stuff (and I don't much) but it's SO cute to see T's reaction when I repeat whatever he says. I just wish I could translate whatever it is that he's saying into English! I suppose it won't be long before he's actually speaking English!Well, hope all's well with everyone! Only 2 1/2 weeks of school til summer break, and I'm so ready! Then I'll be able to update more often (I actually got teased about my delay in updating by Mr. Brendan). Take care!!!


~j

2 comments:

Room 307 said...

SUPERRRRR cute, and i know what you mean about the baby talk thing, it's the cutest thing I've ever heard!!!

Jen

Laura said...

His expressions are so cute! Congrats on 3 months- it's a big milestone. Steven started napping better at 3 months too. Things are so much easier when they nap. =)