Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Movin' & Shakin'

He's gonna get you... as long as you don't go up or down any stairs, he'll get you. :)

So Tegan has become a crawling machine! I was getting his dinner ready in the kitchen while he played in the family room this evening and the next thing I knew he was sitting all but at my feet looking up at me and whining! We not officially have to use the baby gate whenever T is playing on the floor. Also, T is now pulling himself up using chairs, tables, walls, etc...
I'm trying to think of anything else noteworthy. OH, the crying when we drop him off at daycare is very thankfully ceased and, even better, been replaced by him giggling and smiling with excitement upon seeing our daycare provider. YAY!!! What an answer to prayers. Now, if only he'd sleep through the night... yes, I did say that. Tegan has been having a lot of issues with waking up 1/2 way through the night and only being soothed by either being held or coming to bed with Brendan and I. I hate this pattern that's developing but I also cherish my own sleep. After listening to him cry for 30-60 minutes I just have to give in so that I can be functional at work. Any suggestions???
OH, on Saturday our friend Jen (biker Jen), T and I went shopping and look what I found, finally! (I was looking for something similar to this all summer). Yes, it's a small tent that sets up in a matter of seconds, has no poles that need to be assembled, etc. AND is SPF 50! Whooo-eee! This will be AWESOME for bike races next summer to keep T occupied and out of the dangers of the sun. Who cares if it was designed for dogs. --> See the name of the tent below... if you can't read it I'll read it for you "The Instent Dog Haus". And, yes, I they did spell Instent wrong on there. HA! Maybe that's why it was at a Tuesday Morning store (similar to TJ Maxx and Marshalls). Hey, if having a misspelled word on there saves me $50 then I'm all for it!
Here's a cute pic I couldn't help but put in here. Tegan and I watched our favorite TV show tonight... he was too busy to turn all the way around to watch the whole show, though, just bits and pieces by craning his neck to see. Too funny, I thought!

Ok, it's getting late and I'm tired, so it's off to bed for me.

Love to all!!!

~j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do a wonderful job with your pictures and your captions! Your blog is inspirational. I look on a regular basis for updates!