Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pregnancy Update: 33 Weeks

Well, I'm officially 33 weeks along (baby is 31 weeks gestational age... if you're confused, Google it). I had my last monthly check-up on Monday and here are the stats:

My weight was/is up 7 pounds from a month ago! (needless to say I was in shock, despite the fact that the last month included Christmas cookies)... then came the belly measurement.

I'm measuring at 35 weeks (not the 33 that I really am) so that is exciting for me, assuming it doesn't mean that I have a huge baby in there. I learned that apparently I've been measuring 1-2 weeks ahead the entire pregnancy, so that was news to me.

Baby's heartrate was 136, nice and strong. My midwife commented that Baby must be sleeping... then he performed some acrobatics. I explained that we've got an athlete in there :)

Baby is head down but has not dropped, which is a good thing because that usually happens shortly before labor begins, especially with 2nd+ pregnancies.

I think that's it... HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
~jenn

1 comment:

Elyse said...

YAY!!! Glad everything is going well...getting excited here!
~Elyse~