Wednesday, January 06, 2010

So Far So Good

The 24 hour read of the cultures shows no sign of bacterial growth, so
that's great. I think the next look at them will be at the 48 hour
mark, but I'm not certain. There might be a 36 hour read as they did
do a 12 hour read this morning.

Casey also continues to do well. Her warmer had been turned off and
we're hoping she's able to self-regulate her temp now. So far so good.
Last temp was 98.0 which is good/acceptable. She had also been
uncovered for a while before that one because I had changed her diaper
3 times (in about 15 min... Little stinker kept poopin') and I also
had her uncovered while I burped her after feeding. So hopefully she
warms back up a bit now that she's covered again. The room is drafty
and even I get chilled with only one layer on.

I leave you with my new favorite pic of Miss C. She was sleeping when
I took it, bit she was smiling so big and even laughing! Wonder what
she was dreaming......

1 comment:

Charly Tri said...

I think I know that look. She is dreaming about racing for the Luna Chix Team. Abi gets that same look.

Good to hear the new update.