Thursday, September 14, 2006

Baby Bump at 19 1/2 Weeks


Well, I've heard complaints about there not being a pic of the belly for a while, so here it is. 19 1/2 weeks along and growing daily, I think! Feeling lots of stretching tonight, but that could be the 2 cookies, 2 handfuls of Doritos, 2 glasses of milk and a few bites of tuna noodle cassarole (gotta have something healthy, right?) that I had for dinner over the course of the last 2 hours :) We're off to Cable, WI (near Hayward) this weekend for the "big" race: Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival. Check for updates about that on Brendan's blog. Happy Weekend!
~ Jen & Baby M
P.S. Here's a pic from the ultrasound that Brendan doctored up... sure made me laugh cause the thought of me having a child that's a biker is just that funny! (just kidding!) :)

3 comments:

Charly Tri said...

Now where is Brendan's?

Jenn said...

Brendan tries, but he just can't get his belly to grow... he's embarassed that he can't keep up with me :)

Anonymous said...

but he may be growing twins in his calves...!!!