Monday, September 25, 2006

Itchy!!!

Well, it's getting itchy and lemme tell ya, by the end of the day, there's really not much of a belly button left! Thankfully there's those inbetween house where I get to sleep and belly shrinks a little bit (you know, due to digetstion and gravity and who knows why else). Oh, and you may have heard of the incredible shrinking man or woman or whatever... well how about the incredibe, expanding BOOBS! the darn things just won't stop growing. Seriously! They were big enough long before this whole pregnancy thing. I guess to that one I say, "thanks mom!"

Well, not a whole lot else to say. Baby is pretty quiet today, but I think it's cause I was busy yesterday (went hiking with my friend Jen, no not myself, another Jen) and then I'm all "drugged" up on allergy medicine (which doc says is safe) but I think it puts Baby to sleep :) Once I ate a little after work s/he started movin' a bit, so I'm not too worried.

Here's the latest pics... just about 21 weeks along! (amazing how quickly it flies once I stopped puking every 5 minutes)

1 comment:

Brendan said...

That's one nice belly!