Sunday, October 08, 2006

23 Weeks down...17 to go


Well. We just returned from a beautiful weekend at Devil's Lake State Park. While the guys were mtn biking (big surprise) a group of us went for a hike on the West Bluff trail. Then, today it was back out to the East Bluff (I think). Needless to say I'm beyond sore and my feet are enjoying doing nothing right now. :)

Pregnancy wise, the heart burn/sour stomach has now set in . No fun, but thankfully easily taken care of with some Tums, which also just provide some extra calcium. Also, the need to use the bathroom several times a night has ended for the time being. I'm sure as baby starts to get bigger the urge will return, but I'll enjoy the break while it lasts. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are cute. :)

Anonymous said...

This is another great pic of you and Brendan! Loving this blog...
and you. MOM