Friday, October 20, 2006

Squirmy!


Well, I'm now 24 1/2 weeks along and things are going well. Had my monthly check up this morning and all is measuring and sounding and weighing up good. I'm gaining about 1 pound a week, so that's right on track, baby's heartrate is down to about 140 now, so that's good and my uterus is measuing normally (she didn't tell me the measurment, but said it's good). SO, that's all good news.

As with every other appointment, as soon as the midwife puts the heartrate moniter/doppler on my tummy to find baby's heartbeat the kid starts squirming around and kicking like crazy! I'm assuming it's just cause we've got a kid who is a lot like it's dad in there and is very stubborn and doesn't like going to the doctor. OH, an they gave me a flu shot! :( That was painful... ok, not really and I better not complain cause squeezing this thing outta me isn't gonna feel good, I already know that!

After the appointment I cleaned the house a bit and then met my great friend Sarah B. for lunch. MMMM, Subway! It was good, let me tell you! When you're pregnant and hungry, food is just simply amazing! :) She took the pic posted today, so 3 cheers for that one! My head is acutally in it (as with the ones where it's just belly... those are ones that I tried to take myself or Brendan, a.k.a. mr. photography , took).

I can't believe I'm already hungry again! Well, I think I've got one more Jello Jiggler left in the fridge (my latest craving) so it's callin my name and I'm gonna call this the end to this post.
~jen & baby

No comments: