Tuesday, February 20, 2007

2 Weeks Already!


Wow! I cannot believe that Tegan is already 2 weeks old! He had his first check-up yesterday and all is looking great! Here are the stats:

Weight: 8 lbs 1.5 oz

Head Circumference: 35.6 cm

So he's in the 50th percentile for both head circumference and weight, so doing fabulous!


Teg also go his frenulum clipped yesterday... that strip of tissue connecting his tongue to his lower jaw. I think I already blogged about how it was attached very close to the tip of his tongue making nursing painful for me and very time consuming. Well, that's already getting better, so Praise God! Also, T seems to be in no pain from that... so that's great too.


Well, T and I are gonna go take a nap, or at least attempt to. He did not want to go to bed last night, so we were up pretty late. Love to all!!!

~j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's looking so great!! You and Brendan are doing a fabulous job.
Go mama!!!!
Love,
Jess