Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's A Boy!!!


Well, I'm still at the hospital and should be taking a nap right now... but I had to update those of you who didn't know to check Brendan's blog for the latest updates.

Major contractions suddenly began around 4 or 4:15 Monday (yesterday) morning. At 5 or 5:30 I decided to call the midwife and by 6:30 we arrived at the hospital and I was getting all hooked up to all the machines.

All I have to say is thank GOD for epidurals! I can't recommend them enough! That came around 9am...

Pushing began at around 11:45 and at 2:11pm Tegan Robert was born into our VERY COLD but welcoming world! 7 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long... quiet as can be for the first 12 hours... :)

Thanks to all for the thoughts, prayers and well wishes. More to come. Keep checking Brendan's blog (see the link on the right side of my blog) for more updates.

Love to all!!!
~jen, brendan & tegan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you & Brendan! He is so cute - and as Franz says, has Brendan's chin.

Anonymous said...

Isn't he the cutest little cutie around? Congratulations to you... all three!!! I can't wait to meet Mr.Tegan and snuggle him... sweet baby smell and baby love. Rest up and happy babymooning w/ love,
Jess (Mitch and Eli too)

Laura said...

Congrats! Another boy...how fun. He is beautiful and sweet. Steven had a rough time coming out and was swollen and bruised the first week. Tegan looks like he's in fine form. Glad to hear you took advantage of the most wonderful medical invention ever! We'll be praying for you this week!