Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First Word(s)

Drinking out of the Big Boy cup
Tegan now "speaks." Yes, the man now says "Daddy" and only directs it at Brendan. Today T and I were eating dinner and we heard the garage door start going up. Immediately Tegan sat up straight and started saying "Daddy" and looked all over and whined to be taken out of his high chair so that he could go over to the gate and wait for Brendan. It was TOO cute, but I'm SO jealous!
Riding on the Tonka truck... yeah!!!
Another "word" that Tegan says frequently is "Uh-Oh" (if you want to call that a word). Most mornings I'll get him out of his crib and immediately change his diaper. One of the first things he does after saying "hi" and smiling is proceed to take out his pacifier, drop it over the edge of the changing table and repeat "uh-oh" over and over. It's cute but also annoying because then he keeps trying to roll over and see where the paci went.
Tegan getting a Neb treatment

In the physical development area, Tegan can now stand alone for extended periods of time... yes, we will occasionally see him let go of the couch, table, whatever and just stand there for a minute or so before he isnt' sure what to do an then falls to the floor and crawls to where he wants to go.
First Sucker... sour apple and he loved it!
Ok.. enough typing for tonight. Can you believe T is less than 2 weeks away from his first birthday?! I think I'm gonna cry on his b'day.

Where's Tegan???

Peek-A-Boo!!!

Love to all!!!
~j

1 comment:

Room 307 said...

did you see that I finally updated my blog!!!! I'm a freak I know.... happy almost birthday Tegan, what are you doing for the big 1???