Monday, January 07, 2008

Strike???

I have had a few inquires regarding whether or not I am a member of the the writers' strike that is currently taking place. I would like to remind my loyal readers that I am a resident of Shakopee, MN not Hollywood, CA (or wherever all these writers reside). So, no worries.Having fun w/Daddy
In fact, I have actually been quite busy tending to the needs of the 'man' to whom this blog is dedicated to, aka Tegan. He's been quite fussy over the past 1-1 1/2 weeks with who knows what (cough, cold, runny nose, teething...) Thankfully it seems like the "yuck" has finally vacated his body and he's back to his busy and normal self.
Being silly w/Aunt Amanda
Now, let's see what we can update all on. I can't even remember what I posted last time without checking and I don't feel like doing that, so I'll just write what I'm seeing as recent updates.Playing in the kitchen
Tegan now pushes anything and everything he can all over the main floor of our house. This includes his Fisher Price walk/ride toy he got for Christmas, his push, walk-along and ride Tonka truck and all his wheeled cars. However, this also includes any object you can think of that can slide on a carpeted surface, including (but not limited to) cordless telephones, cell phones, blocks, books, remote controls, balls, diapers, diaper creme tubes, back scratchers and many, many more things.
Below are a few pics of one of Tegan's new favorite things to do... drink from Daddy's Camelback. I was amazed by home much he actually took down! Oh yeah, and also trying to crawl while drinking from and pulling the camelback with him. :)


Last thing I can think of is that Tegan is getting closer and closer to walking. He now "cruises" between the couch, love seat and coffee table in the family/living room. He has also taken a few steps pushing his Fisher Price push/walk/ride-along toy... My guess is that he'll be walking very close to his 1st birthday (which is only 4 weeks away!!!!)

Love to all!!!

~j

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the picture of you and Tegan.

Jenn said...

That's actually my sister :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah!