Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Belly Update: 22 Weeks

Well, I am now 22 weeks along and starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, especially after eating. I've been experiencing a lot of braxton hicks contractions, especially at night (I'll wake up and my stomach will be hard as a rock!) but nothing painful there, so that's good. Tegan continues to say "Hi Belly" or "Hi Baby" when I lift my shirt up over my tummy. Then he'll lean in and give it a kiss... and then promptly instruct me to "close" my shirt (i.e. pull it back down). He's too sweet. Feeling lots and lots of kicks, espeically at bed time, same as the case was with T-go when I was pregnant with him. Other than my cravings (still mostly for salty stuff) I'm realizing that these two pregnancies are very similar... except now I'm not so sure I'll develop Gestational Diabetes. For the longest time I was convinced it was only a matter of time before I started feeling the effects of high blood sugar levels after eating too many carbs, but it's not happening and this is right around when I think it started with Tegan. 2 more weeks and I'll be tested again, so we'll see. Hope you enjoyed the pics... Brendan took them :)
Love to all!
~j & Baby M #2

2 comments:

Room 307 said...

I"m having a lot more braxton hicks too!!! Very weird. Talk to you later!!!

Haley Elizabeth said...

Jen you look great. I'm so jealous of your non weight gain. I feel like I'm huge and feel like I look huge!