Friday, December 12, 2008

Another Tegan...


Ultrasound Pic vs Tegan at 2 weeks old

I wanna start with an apology... I know I didn't post this week. It's been a crazy one for me with conferences 3 of the 5 work days and then I woke up feeling extremely ill this morning, "ordered" a sub (we use an online sub system) and basically slept the day away. This is just a quick update on Baby Boy Moore:

So, we had our 2nd ultrasound today; a follow up to the first as Baby Boy had a slightly enlarged/dilated kidney. All is back to normal as far as kidney size, so our prayers were answered. We even got some more "3D" pics of the little guy and we think he looks just like T-go did when he was born... minus a little facial fat, what do you think? We don't have a scanner at home, so the best I could do was take pictures of the images... enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, these are GREAT pictures! Could I get a set of 5 X7's for teh piano?

Room 307 said...

TOTALLY looks like Tegan!!! So cute! Hope you're feeling better!

Elyse said...

CUTE...maybe he will look just like Tegan :)
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

Jeemaneeze.. Check that out.. what a lil sweetipie.. and he's my nephew. :) *heart melting*