Friday, December 05, 2008

Belly Pic Update

Here's me at just over 26 weeks along... my hair looks funny but it's really not my hair, it's a wreath hanging on the door behind me. HA! Also included are a few pics of T and I having fun :)
In this next one Tegan is singing the song he made up about Thomas [the Tank Engine]. It goes like this, "La-la-la, la-la-la, Tho-mas!" It's too cute when he sings it. :)

Sleep update, too: Tegan has slept through the night EVERY night this week! What an awesome answer to prayers! YAY!!!

Hope you're doing well and staying warm (it's COLD here!). Love to all!
~j

4 comments:

Room 307 said...

You look great Jenn!!! Your face is still skinny = (. Seriously, you look awesome. I know you probably feel worse than you look... ha!

Mindy said...

Jenn, you look fantastic! I'm so glad that T is helping you out in the sleep department. That's good for him AND for you. Are your students getting super excited as XMas approaches? Mine are bouncing off the walls. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces when Santa comes to our classroom Christmas party :-)

Jenn said...

Yeah... we don't do Christmas at our school. My kids will have a "Holiday Party" in their reg K class, but I'll just do a treat and we'll watch the Charlie Brown movie or something. Technically we're not supposed to do Christmas unless we do lots of other winter holidays. I just do a Gingerbread Man/Boy/Baby unit the week before Christmas each year and then we decorate gingerbread cookies the day before break. THe kids LOVE it! :)

kristofer and ivy said...

You look fantastic, Jenn! Do you really have as much energy as it looks like in these photos?? I don't know how you do it!