Monday, July 17, 2006

Word of the Day: YUCK!


Well, I thought I was getting better, and I shouldn't complain cause I really am starting to feel much better, stomach wise at least, but this morning was definitely an exception to that. BLAH, blah and MORE blah! Just didn't sleep well last night, tummy was gurgling all night with every move I made. I keep looking up pictures/images/illustrations of what Baby Moore looks [somewhat] like at this point to keep me positive and remind me that all this pukin' is for a reason. It's so darn hard to be positive when you're staring down the throne that is meant for sittin' (if you catch my drift).

Another food was added to the, "No, this does NOT settle your stomach" list, which already includes bananas, toast (due to over use of settling the tum-tum), ice cream (tho a milk shake sounds good) and many many others, that'd be obvious (chicken, salad...). Today the magic food, or should I say beverage, was Apple Juice. Not recommended the 2nd time around. I'll go no further into detail for you.

It's so neat, to me, how animals can sense your discomfort. I promise you that on any given day that I feel absolutely miserable, or at least pretty darn yucky, one or both of my cats is somewhere within petting distance of me, even if I'm in the ever so popular but not so pleasant bathroom. They don't bother me, make no real sounds, just more so make their presence known so that I feel comforted. It's great! Brendan may not "love" or even really like OUR cats (despite his trying to pawn their ownership off soley onto me), but they sure do help me out when I'm feelin' the effects of progesterone.

Well, all for now. OH, by the way, Baby M is approx. the size of a 'large lime' according to several of my books (hence the image above and right)... by the end of next week he/she will be approaching 'fist' size, which is relative, but I'm assuming it's compared to my fist, since women tend to have small fists (at least compared to men and gorillas...) Smile, it's sunny today!
~jen

No comments: