Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Bun in the Oven- 12 Weeks


Well, we (well, really I) officially sent out the announcement email today. So if I've got your email, you got an announcement whether you knew about Baby M or not. It feels neat to know that others know now, especially those that live far away and/or we don't get to see often.

Today is Day 3 of me feeling pretty darn good. Had some trouble with dinner last night, but I should have known better than to eat salad... those veggies are pretty tough on the tummy, especially lettuce for some reason. Rest of dinner was great, though. No details, to save YOUR stomach. :) I'm now back to being just plain tired, which I can handle. I still feel a bit useless since I feel like I'm either in bed or resting 1/2 the day, but it, too, shall pass.

Not really a whole lot else to "blog" on, so I'll keep it short. Hope July is wrapping up well for ya - - - can you believe it's almost over?! Crazy!
~Jen & Baby M

No comments: