Sunday, August 13, 2006

Gone But Not Forgotten... :)


Don't get worried by the title... it pertains to my waist.

I tried to put on a belt yesterday and I've officially outgrown all of our belts (including Brendan's, but his are the same size as mine, so not a huge deal). I haven't measured my "waist" but our belts fit up to about 32". I was just showing B pics of the growing tummy and we got back to the one from the day we found out we/I was preggers. He just smiled, I took that as a good thing. Thankfully, other than the growing tummy, there's not a whole lot to report. The "morning sickness" has basically disappeared other than a few sporadic occasions that actually tend to occur in the evening, around dinner time and last through 'til bed time. Also, I've been experiencing a lot of headaches, which can be contributed to pregnancy and I think the approaching allergy season. I read, just the other day, though, that allergies actually tend to be not as bad during pregnancy. So I'm REALLY excited about that since my allergies really tend to just knock me on my bum... I basically lose all functions of my nose and nasal passages. I'm definitely praying that this blessing falls on me :)Well, thanks for reading. The next doctor appointment is Aug. 25... so I'm excited to get to hear the hearbeat again! Maybe it'll have slowed down a little (if you remember it was about 180 last time, which is a bit high, but it was early on enough that the doc wasn't worried at all).

Until next time...~J & Baby M

No comments: