Monday, October 29, 2007

He Did It!!!!

Well, Brendan and I are officially in trouble... in a good way, I guess. On Sunday morning, Tegan took his first few crawling steps/moves whatever you want to call them. Now he uses a combination of a couple crawls and some strange worm like motions involving one hand, one forearm, pushing off with his right foot (seems to prefer that one) and sticking his butt way up in the air to maneuver his way around. It's amazing how fast he can already move considering the complexity of his current "crawl". Unfortunately I have no pics of this yet as I was too busy just watching this all take place. Keep checking back for pics... I'll do my best to catch it on 'film' (as they used to say) :) Instead, I'll leave ya with some pics from this weekend.
love to all,

~jenn

2 comments:

Room 307 said...

He looks like he's getting more hair!! I know what you mean about the crawling thing. Abbie does this weird army crawl thing = ) It looks like the worm too! = )

kristofer and ivy said...

Congratulations, Tegan!!