Friday, October 05, 2007

Long Time - No Post... Sorry

Hello to all my faithful readers. I'm sorry it's been so long since I last blogged. To be perfectly honest I've just been too busy and too tired. I FINALLY have students at school, but I, in turn, am also now extremely exhausted when I finally get home in the afternoon. Things are going OK, with school, though I really seem to have a bunch of kiddos who are really stubborn and have a really hard time listening to/following directions. It'll just take some extra work to get them to where I want them to be behaviorally.
On to the reason you visit this... Tegan. As of today the Big Man is 8 months old!!! I know I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It's CRAZY!!! I feel like not a whole lot developmentally has happened since my last post other than T's new LOVE of clicking his tongue. It's the funniest thing, seriously! If he's upset, just click your tongue and he'll laugh and start clicking his. He also enjoys clicking in between each bite at dinner... and just about whenever he wants. Our daycare provider told me how he got just about all the kids at daycare going clicking their tongues and she was just about ready to pull her hair out but had to laugh at the same time. HA!
Last weekend was comprised of a trip over to Janesville, WI for Tegan's cousin's (my niece's) baptism. It was really cute to see the 2 kiddos interacting. Aubrey is 10 months old, so 2 months older than T, but they have both hit just about the same milestones as neither one is crawling yet, though Aubrey has gotten her 1st 2 teeth. At one point Aubrey (who isn't really a nuk/pacifier girl) decided she needed Tegan's paci, so she kept leaning over and taking it out of his mouth so she could chew on it. Tegan is too nice (or just didn't know how to react) let her go ahead and do it, but then he would get the most sad and confused look on his face. I wish I got a picture (or 10) of that. OH well...
I guess that's really all for now. T's been in this habit of waking up around 3 or 4 am (again) and not wanting to go back to sleep until 6 or 6:30 (and yes, Brendan still sleeps through most of this), so that, too, is another reason I'm super tired... on that note, I'm gonna rest. Take care!!!

love to all

~j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need more cowbell?

Nope...need more Tegan!

s.

kristofer and ivy said...

Hey, Jen! He's getting so big - and what a handsome little guy!! Can't wait to see more pics. =)

My thoughts are with you on the sleep thing. Kristofer's really good at sleeping through baby noise at night too.
~Ivy.