Thursday, October 18, 2007

MOOOOO!

So, I bought a Halloween costume for Tegan today... It was just SO cute that I couldn't pass on it... what do you think? The only problem is that Tegan hasn't learned how to "moo" yet... although he has learned how to snort like a pig. HA! (here's a pic of him doing just that)There was a pretty cute pig costume, too, but it had eyelashes and looked pretty girlie, so I did have to pass on it.

I think I've already explained how T loves ice cream, but if not... he does. He's starting to get pretty bossy about it. Brendan apparently was waiting too long between giving T bites and T started slapping the ice cream tub. I think he may have inherited his mommy's dessert sweet tooth.


As you may know, each week brings a new sound or action that we get to experience over and over as T practices it... today it became the wet raspberry with the tongue stuck out. It's wonderful, let me tell you... spit flying everywhere. Actually, it's not so bad cause he only does the raspberry thing sometimes... usually it's now just sticking out the tongue like you see below, which is pretty dang cute, if you ask me.


OH, and as promised, here's a few pics of T on his hands and knees... well on his way... he's almost there in the bottom pic :)


Love to all!

~jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. So it's official - he is the best thing to ever exist.
s.

kristofer and ivy said...

I can't stop myself from checking your blog - can't wait to hear that T is mobile! =)
Ivy.