Sunday, October 14, 2007

So Close!!!

Well... I have a strong feeling that we'll have a post titled "And We're Off" very soon, maybe even this week! Tegan now can pull himself up onto his hands and knees. From there he rocks back and forth and tonight I swear that I saw him trying to move one knee forward, but then he fell down to the tummy. Sorry, no pics of that yet. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on this. We got the gate out tonight and it's all ready for when we need to actually begin using it. :)

Otherwise there's really nothing to report. T spent the weekend with my parents while Brendan and I went camping with 10 of our close friends just outside of Black River Falls (BRF), WI. We had a great time and the rain held off until this morning, so after all our fun was had. :) Once I unpack and find the camera I'll post pics from camping, if there are any worthy of the blog, that is.
Love to all!!!
~j

No comments: