Wednesday, December 05, 2007

First Snow Experience

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged... I've got conferences this week so have been crazy busy. Here are some pics of Tegan and his reaction to his first experience with snow (as he was too young to take out in the snow in February) :) He really wasn't so sure about the whole idea, especially since it was so cold.

On Sunday I decided to bring the snow in to Tegan. So I got a great bit bowl and put some nice, clean snow in it...

However, T was still not so sure. Below is his reaction to eating the snow. HA!

Tegan has reached yet another milestone, too. This is what I saw when I offered him a remote control to play with:


Yes, Tegan was talking on the "phone." It was the cutest thing ever! I tried to upload a video of it, too, but it didn't work. I'll try again later.

Well, it's nearing 7am and we gotta get ready for work/daycare.

Love to all!

~j

2 comments:

Tracy said...

The post time says 4:36am? Really, you are up that early to blog?

Jenn said...

HA! No, that must be pacific time. I did this at 6:30ish central time this morning before I got ready for work while Tegan did his morning play routine. If he doesn't get to play before breakfast he's too distracted to eat and it takes forever. :)