Sunday, December 09, 2007

Splish Splash I Was Takin' a Bath

Hehehe! Our little man was just too cute in the tub tonight... I couldn't stand not sharing at least 1 or 2 pics of him and his little bare body. (note the teeth in the above pic... I think the top ones are getting ready to move on in now too... the extreme drooling and ear pulling has begun again... oh yeah, and apparently he's been poopin like crazy. Another teething sign I'm told)
As you can see from the picture above, Tegan can now pull himself up to a standing position... quite easily, in fact. I have a feeling that means that we have even more trouble on the way :)

Here's the only smiling pic we could get of T with his Santa hat on... needless to say he wasn't too fond of it, though he did have fun pulling Mommy's hat down over her face.

Here's what I came home to yesterday after I went grocery shopping... it was just too precious not to take a pic.Love to all!

~j

No comments: