Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Hi-Yo"

Yup, that's what T will say if you get him going on the phone. I've got a video of it, but he doesn't say hello until about 90 seconds in, so just too big to post. I'll keep trying... He is now 'speaking' if you want to call it that... though his vocabulary only consists of da-da, hi and hello (or "hi-yo" as he pronounces it). Occasionally you'll get a ma-ma out of him, but not often at all. :(

What else to "announce"? OH, Tegan decided that he needed to open his Grandpa Moore's Christmas present for him tonight even though Grandpa wasn't here. Unfortunately I can't put up a picture of it because that would reveal what the present is. Maybe after Christmas I can share that.

Another of Tegan's new talents is playing the keyboard... I wouldn't say that the music he composes is the most beautiful I've ever heard, but but it sure makes me smile. Oh yes, and please note that you should NEVER play while sitting down but standing and leaning over to play... OR you can just stand on the keys (don't have a pic of that one yet).
Ok, sorry but all for now. Watching The Office. :)
Love to all!
~j

1 comment:

Room 307 said...

Got your Christmas card- super cute!!!