Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2 Weeks?!

Gotta start off with a big "I'm sorry!" I didn't realize it's been 2 weeks since my last post... we've just been really busy with multiple birthday celebrations with the various parts of our extended families. You'll be glad to know that you haven't really missed out on any major milestones since the last post, so that's good, I guess. Still no walking, but Tegan is getting more and more comfortable with letting go of whatever he's hanging on to and just standing freely... except when we are drinking from the sippy, which he loves.
Two weekends ago we celebrated Tegan's b'day with my side of the family and this past weekend we did the same with Brendan's family; both celebrations had a cake and singing and the whole bit... still no huge interest in cake. I guess he's had it so much lately between cousin Aubrey's birthday in late November, T's baptism in January and 3 birthday celebrations between us and both sides of our families. HA! Personally I cannot understand how one can tire of cake, but I guess it's possible. It was cute to see his face light up when we'd say his name in the "Happy Birthday" song. So sweet!
I'm trying to think of what else there is to share...
Have I mentioned he loves being naked??? :)
OH, I thought of one more new thing... we've got some major teething going on. Yea, there are 3 (THREE) teeth getting close to breaking through, so that's gotta hurt (and explain some of the crankiness at the end of the day when I'm sure it's down right annoying).

And I think we've got a future builder on our hands. No pic yet, but I'll get around to it... but Tegan got a Bob the Builder book complete with a little hammer for his b'day and he has been hammering EVERYTHING. It's adorable!
Ok... all for now. Love to all!
~j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you while Brendan's gone. Franz is going to be gone for a whole week the first week of March...SO not looking forward to being the single parent!

Love T's new pictures!

Sara