Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Well, I finally got around to giving T a bath tonight and hopefully that will help him sleep in a little bit in the morning, too, so that I'm not up at 6a.m. ... again!


Tegan used his "more" sign again at dinner tonight. YAY!!! He did require some prompting, but he got the idea. I'm SO excited because hopefully this will help minimize the whining when he wants, well, more.


What else... He's getting really good at singing "Old MacDonald," at last at singing his section of the song, the e-i-e-i-o part. He frequently omits the "o" at the end, but that's OK as far as I'm concerned.
There was something else I was going to share, but I can't remember what it is now. If I think of it I'll add it later.

Hope you enjoyed all the new pics and frequent updates. Unfortunately some of today's cutest pics are best kept in the family :)
Love to all!!!
~j

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love love love the last picture!

What camera did you end up getting? Don't SLRs take such great pictures?