Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sneak Preview

Well... we had a fun-filled day with Aunt Amanda (my sister). Tegan got to spend much of the afternoon with her while I snuck out for an hour to get my nails done... it had been nearly 3 1/2 weeks... needless to say the lady did a horrible job and I'm super mad about that! I guess that serves me for trying to sneak away for a little me time, or something.
Anyways, while I was gone Amanda fiddled around with my new camera and got some pretty cool shots even though this was her first time using a digital SLR as she's only used an old-school film one :)
Here's a sneak preview of what we got. I've gotta get to bed as it's nearly 12:30am. OH, one more thing. Tegan is finally starting to use the baby sign I've been teaching him. So far he'll sign "milk", "more" and a very sloppy "all done". :)

Love to all!!!

~j

No comments: