Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Peek at our Week...


Yeah, yeah, I know you're really wanting and arsenol of new pics being that it's been who knows how long since my last post and you'll get some soon...but we just got back from Florida a few hours ago and it was a LONG day of traveling, so I'm just gonna post a few pics to wet your appetite for more. We had a great time and so far I've only downloaded the pics from my D-SLR camera to our computer and they total 350 "keepers" plus another 100-150 that I weeded out as not being "keepers." I still need to download the pics from our point-and-shoot camera, which has a full memory card as well. HA!!! So, Steph, Sarah and Lise, don't worry. Many pics will come soon. :) Enjoy what you get for now...


~j

1 comment:

Joe O said...

Hey you guys, I miss hanging out with you Moore's! Tegan looks like a very strong young man growing beyond rapidly! Super looking forward to CO in May...
Joe