Monday, March 03, 2008

A Day with the Ladies

Yesterday was my good friend Jen's wedding shower... well it was her first of several wedding showers. (below is a pictorial representation of how the showers seem to be lined up and just don't end... or something) :)The home that the shower was at was beautiful. It had these beautiful build in cubbies but they were drywalled and not big wood build-ins. Super fun!The owner loves white walls which actually make taking pictures pretty neat because all her accessories stood out so beautifully. As far as the shower went... let's just say that I think Tegan took a little bit of the attention off of Jen but I don't think she minded it at all.

This next pic displays Tegan discovering a bright pink gift bag. He was shaking it up and down as fast as it would go. It was super cute because he was laughing his big belly laugh. :)

This last one is just a fun one I got of one of the centerpieces... cool huh?

Well, that's it. Nothing new since Saturday except Tegan is being a champ sleeper. I'm so blessed that he's been sleeping all night and not waking up until I'm all but done getting ready in the morning. He's also begun talking to himself and playing in his crib when he wakes up instead of just crying, which makes it that much more fun to walk in and see his smiling face when I first see him each morning. YAY!!! Praise God for such wonderful blessings!

Ok... love to all!!!

~j

2 comments:

Room 307 said...

Hey!! So sorry about the weather = (. I am definitely in for some major adjustment for next year in WI. = ) Great pics. = ) It's going to be 73 tomorrow, I'll think of you!!! = )

Anonymous said...

Jen - you are AMAZING - those photos are fantastic!

s.