Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Guest Blogger! :)

Hi all. This is Stephanie, Jen's longtime friend. I'm here to hang out with Jen and get some Tegan time. Yeah, life is rough. I came directly from work which was around Tegan's feeding time. That little guy has quite the appetite because he made a "happy plate" by eating all of his dinner. After Jen cooked a delicious meal we got to play with T before his bedtime. He is so much fun and I highly recommend it =)

A little Godzilla

Jen took this next picture of Tegan right before the attack

Jen was gracious enough to let me play with her new camera. I must say, taking pictures of Tegan is a lot more difficult than I thought because never stops moving! Brendan, these Jen pictures are for you and the others are dedicated to Jen's loyal blog checkers (you know who you are). Here are our favorites:

Jen the Builder Mommy goofing off
Ok, now it's Jenn. Hope you all enjoyed the evening through the eyes of another. Take care...

Love to all!!!

~jenn & steph

2 comments:

Brendan said...

Thanks Steph!
My little dude is looking fit and trim=)

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun!
s.