Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Day with Mommy...

So I just had this all done, literally. Was highlighting all the text to change the font and it all disappeared. Only God and some super techy people know what happened, but I sure don't and I'm darn frustrated cause now I have to upload all the pics again... I sure hope you all appreciate it! :)
Ok, I'll see if I can remember what I put:
Well I took personal days off from work today and tomorrow cause our daycare provider is on vacation in Hawaii (yes, we are SUPER jealous!!!) and my parents, who usually do daycare on Thursdays and Fridays are also on vacation (they're in Florida... jealous again). Needless to day, Tegan and I spent the day together. We didn't do anything outrageously exciting, but still managed to fave fun. Mostly I just watched/photographed as much as I could. Tegan spent much of the morning crawling around the dining room... and playing in the kitchen... Yes, like all toddlers (yes, he's legally a toddler now that he's 1) Tegan loves to play with pots, pans, tupperware, bowls, etc. All went well until it neared 9:30... nap time. Once he had a good cry (of course I had to photograph that since nothing happened except exhaustion) a precious and innocent calm washed over my little man and all I could do was breathe.

Then tonight it was time, apparently, to empty Mommy's dresser drawers. I guess my sportsbra looked more like a purse to Tegan than, well a sportsbra. HA! I got a pic of him holding it up over his face, but it was all blurry. Sorry. Well, now I can't get Blogger to upload anymore pictures, so you won't get to see the disaster that was my bedroom after Tegan was done with it... you can only imagine I guess. :)

Love to all!!!

~j

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ugh... sounds like you had a bummer blogger day! I see you called, we were both out and my mom had the boys... sorry we couldn't help...

Cute pics!

Shan

Room 307 said...

Love your pics.. you are so good! I love the one of his feet! = ) Also love the new layout = ) I'm jealous you got two days off... I'm working full time now because my partner teacher is on maternity leave for the next 8 weeks... it's kind of a wakeup call right now... hard, but good. Abbie's doing great at daycare, in fact sometimes she doesn't want to leave!! Love the pic looking through the plant too! You are awesome!

Ben Dodds said...

Like the new layout. Looks like T had fun in your bedroom! That's everyday at our place, ugh!