Tuesday, February 05, 2008

More B'day Fun!

So I'm sure you're asking yourself, "what could Tegan have done on his first birthday?" Well, here's a recap of what we got from the day (really evening) in pictures:
Happy Birthday, Tegan!! Mmmm, cake!
I'll have some more of that!!!
Water, I need water!
Ok, time for more cake. Mom's right, this stuff rocks!
Off to...
Bring on the Fries and 'nuggets
Now for the reason we came to BK... PLAY PLACE!!!
Hi Mama! Hi, Hi HIIIII!
Back home, time to play with my present from Miss Laurie (daycare provider). Vroom-vroom!!

And that was all he wrote... the dude pretty wiped after all that fun. As always, thanks for reading and the Birthday Wishes many of you sent!
All for now...
~j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tegan!!!!!! The world is a more fun and sweeter place with you in it. I can't wait to see you soon and ohhhh and ahhhh over your handsome-ness (a word?) and sweetness again.
With love,
Jessica, Mitch, Eli and Celia