Monday, February 25, 2008

More of Mommy's Photography

I have the best model in the world... never mind the fact that he won't stand/sit still for me, but he is the cutest guy ever!!! Here's some more love he gave the camera, whether he knew it or not.

This next photo almost makes me cry... just so precious with the sunlight shining through the window. God is shining right down on my baby.


Hi-hi-hi-hi-hi!!!

Mmmmm... dinner!

Tegan sure loves juice!

Ok... that's it for tonight. One more announcement: Tegan took one step without holding on to anything on Saturday evening. Jen Meyer witnessed it too, so I'm not making it up. Sarah claims that she saw him T take 2 or 3 steps without holding on to anything...but I don't believe that one since I didn't see it and it's the LAW that the mom has to witness it for it to be true :)
OK...goodnight!
Love to all!
~jenn

4 comments:

Room 307 said...

Love, love love!!!! Do you have a wide angle lens? what kind of lens did the camera come with? have fun!

Brendan said...

It is going to eat me up if I miss his first steps=(

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok...it IS the law, I saw nothing! NOTHING I tell you! ;)

But I'll be back within a week!

Ben Dodds said...

looks like you're having fun with your new camera... i love the 3rd photo...nice shot