Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ouch!

Just when I thought I was really feeling better - this week, well the past 7 or 8 days, happened. I briefly mentioned in yesterday's post how it's been a tough week. I didn't mention how I've cried every day... not much, but still. That hasn't happened in what seems like months, but who knows how long - regardless, a long time.

Why do I have such a sweet, sweet little boy? T was draggin' his feet (literally) as we were walking into church, a different church than usual. (we thought we'd go somewhere different for a change). He said that he wanted to go home and so I explained "We need to go to church because it's God's house and we can learn more about Him." What does he respond with, almost instantaneously? "Go to Ty's home" and then he picked up the pace a bit and walked inside with no hesitation.

I hurt... I love but I still hurt.
~me

1 comment:

Alison Lea Photography said...

WOW...kids understand so much more than we know, don't they.