Saturday, May 30, 2009

Outnumbered

Well, I'm officially outnumbered at our house - not just by boys/males (that happened when Tegan was created)... now it's by bike racers. Yes, Tegan entered the world of bicycle racing at Thursday night's Buck Hill race.

I thought for sure he'd be intimidated by all the music and screaming parents - uh, I mean cheering fans. The little guy fooled me, though, and wore a smile from ear to ear the entire time.
YAY! I'm guessing he'll be doing all the races (kids' races) from now on... guess I'll have to start bringing a "real" camera to the races again.
Got these with my cell phone. The video isn't too great quality, but I think the still shots are pretty good. Enjoy!

Love to all!
~j

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, he is just too cute! Our boys both want to be just like Dad!

kristofer and ivy said...

Cuuuuuute!! Look at him go!

.ivy