Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Poll & Pics

First off - on the right you will see a poll. Please vote, but only ONCE. What do you think, boy or girl for this next babe in my belly? "The Ultrasound" is on Friday at 10:30, so I'll update the blog and facebook as soon as I'm able to (facebook first since I know how to do that from my cell). Voting ends at noon Friday.

2nd, a few people have requested belly pics... I'm pretty proud of myself as I'm right on track for weight gain based on my "normal" pre-pregnancy weight (not the 8-10 lbs I was above it when we found out I was pregnant again). This equates to only a 4 or 5 pound weight gain so far for this pregnancy. YAY! Enjoy the pics:
4 weeks (just found out)

6 weeks

12 weeks

18 weeks

Love to all!

~j

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You look great, Jenn!! Such a cute little baby belly. And congrats on the on-target weight gain. I think I'm up around 15+ pounds at 23 weeks, yikes! Can't wait to find out if Baby Moore #3 is a boy or girl.

Haley Elizabeth said...

congrat's Jenn, I just saw your facebook status. Your look great. I know I'm still 10 over with Leah. It's hard to lose the weight. You look great pregnant.