Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Comparing



Well, I know I just posted yesterday, but I'm up for a late night/early morning snack and was looking back at pics and I'm just really starting to miss my old body! :( I love baby and how neat it is to see and feel him/her growing, but MAN! Lookin back at what I was, I hope it doesn't take too incredibly long to get back to that point. Here's where I've come... it took 25 weeks (was 4 weeks when I found out) to get to this, hopefully won't take anywhere near that long to get back. Love to all!!!
~j

2 comments:

Haley Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry to hear you were sick!! That sucks and on top of being pregnant!! YUCK!! I just wanted to say that in the last two pictures you are really looking like Amanda. I don't know if it's the little fuzziness of the camera. You look great by the way! You get to the certain point when you can't see your feet and your as big as a house and you just want to get into your favorite jeans. I did that all the time. Don't worry, you are great at excerising so you will get right back into shape. It's just finding the time to do it. That is what got me. But, I'm almost back to my regular pre-Haley weight. I'm like 2 to 4 lbs off. It's coming off slowly..haha.

Laura said...

Congrats on being in the third trimester! It seems so long with the trouble sleeping and back pain but it's exciting because you know he/she will be here soon. Really do enjoy your last weeks before baby. Get out of the house as much as you feel up to, watch movies, take naps, take long baths, and primp.