Monday, April 09, 2007

First Easter

Well, yesterday was Tegan's first Easter and he looked darn cute and seemed to really enjoy church (he didn't cry). Here are a few pics of the Moore trio and the Moore-Eastwood family. Didn't realized the camera was set to black-and-white when we took the group shots... oh well. :)

One of my favorite family pics so far just cause you can actually see T's face :)

I think someone's daddy really loves him!

My little man 'n me :)

The (I think) 1st Eastwood-Moore family photo


Love to all and God bless!!!

~jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you have the cutest baby in the world :) We got the birth announcement yesterday and hung it up on the fridge. He's such a sweetheart. Congrats, again!

Love,
Mindy

Anonymous said...

What beautiful family pics, Jens... all of them! The Moore/Eastwood clan -- and of course your lovely family of three.
Love,
Jess