Saturday, April 21, 2007

Oldies but Goodies



Well, Tegan is in the midst of his first REAL roadtrip this weekend. We are in Middleton, WI (right outside of Madison) visiting friends from college and Brendan is racing in nearby Platteville. I have no NEW pictures to show, but since I have access to "Auntie" Mackenzie's computer, I do have some photos that are new to me from when she visited back in February. SO... enjoy.

Tegan did pretty well on the trip down here, given he basically slept the entire way except for when we stopped for dinner (for both B and I as well as to give T a bottle).

The hardest part so far has been last night (Friday night) and today. Since Tegan basically slept for the close to 5 hours it took to get here, he did not want to sleep much last night. As usual, Mom (me) was the one who got to then 'deal' with that. Anticipating this problem, Dad (brendan) just started on the floor as the bed we have to sleep in is only a full (much smaller than the king we are used to at home). Then, for some reason today, Tegan has also decided that he doesn't need to take any naps lasting longer than 30 minutes. All I have to say about that is that hopefully that means he'll sleep like a rock tonight. I can dream, can't I? (oooh, that question could have several meanings)


Enjoy...
~jenn

No comments: