Saturday, June 23, 2007

27 Big Ones!


Well, I'm officially 27 yrs old... only 3 years 'til 30 OR if I want to be optomistic - I've still got 3 years until I'm 30 :) Last night was my Bday BBQ... maybe gonna make it an annual event just so that it's a sure time that all the friends get together in one place... it's seemed to work out well the past few years. I didn't think to get my camera out while everyone was here, but it was quite a crowd with all the 'usuals" as well as many new friends/neighbors and LOTS of kids :) Here's a few pics to share... other than that, I'm gonna go relax :) Thanks to all who came and made the evening so fun... if you couldn't make it, no worries, I'll still be your friend but you did miss a pretty good time. Happy Summer!!!
~j

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Jen! 30 doesn't scare us- we'll still look good! =)

Room 307 said...

Hey you!! Sorry I couldn't be at your BBQ, it looked like it was super fun! I have not one, but TWO blog updates, so you should check them out. = ) I'll be in MN on July 6th, until July 23rd, so we'll have to hang out!! Happy birthday!!!

Jenn