Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Beach Time

Well, we got invited on our first official 'play date' today with some neighborhood families/moms. So, we packed up the car and went to one of Prior Lake's many beaches with 4 little girls (ages 1 1/2-5) and 2 other moms. It's funny, because the 1 1/2 yr old gave T the most attention of all the girls. His paci would fall out and she'd try to put it back in for him. TOO cute! Wish I got a picture of that. Well... here's some photos I took with our camera.

Tegan was VERY intrigued by the camera...
(ignore the background...showing a little more of myself than I'd like to HA!!!)
The other moms took some, too, but on their cameras, so I'll get those later :) T did pretty darn great. He really seemed to enjoy just sitting on the shore with his bum and legs in the water and kick-kick-kicking :)
Who could say no to those baby-blues?!
He also liked me to turn him into a boat and sail him across the surface (like doing the airplane thing, but on the water). Alas, though... no pics. It's tough to do all that and take pics :) Next time I'll have to take Brendan and we can rotate between photographer and parent :) hehe!
Love to all!
~j

No comments: