Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beach Practice

I hope you brought your sunglasses, 'cause Tegan did...Yeah, Baby, Yeah!

Well, I blew up the baby pool today and put it out on our deck and it didn't take long for Tegan to sure seem to enjoy the experience. "Why on the deck?" you ask. I didn't want the water to be freezing so in order for me to be able to to put warm water in the pool I had to make trips from the kitchen sink using pitchers. :) It didn't take long, actually, since I only filled the pool to about an inch deep or so. Ok, are you ready for the fun to begin??? If it doesn't work for you, just click here



Hope you enjoyed it and that it works! Expect more to come in the near future! Love to all! Let's go to the pool!!! :)

~jenn

2 comments:

Our Family said...

This is sooo cute! How did you do this? I want to learn how to do it for my blog! He is so cute! We have our pool on our deck too...only because we have killed our grass so many times by having it there! Hope you keep cool!

Laura said...

So cute! Love the sunglasses- steven has some just in them in red. He won't wear them anymore though. =) And he doesn't like his baby pool or the big pool because the water is colder than bath water- smart thinking to warm the water first. Good job on the montage and music was cute and funny.